A Great Fitting Life Vest that Actually Floats!
Want to go swimming with your dog, but unsure if they will be safe? Well it may be time to buy a float vest for your dog and for your peace of mind!
A PFD Designed Specifically for Small Dogs under 7kg
The Micro DFD has been designed for dogs under 7kg. Just like the standard DFD, it combines advanced manufacturing techniques with the best materials available. The Micro Doggy Flotation Device has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and snug fit possible. Our unique Ultra-Buoyancy Foam is strategically positioned around the vest to keep your dog in a natural swimming position at all times. Unlike other vests, the Micro DFD does not hinder your dog's natural movement and can be fastened/removed easily and quickly.
To the water we go..
Other great features include our Ergonomic Grab Handle and Super Strong Nylon D-Ring, allowing you to easily transport and secure your dog when required. Rest assured, your Micro DFD is made to the same exacting standards of quality that has made EzyDog the leaders in high performance dog accessories!
- 50% more flotation material than standard dog life jackets, to ensure your dog keeps upright in water
- Reflective trims for night time safety
- Adjustable neoprene straps for a secure and comfortable fit
- Durable materials and construction
- Ergonomic grab handle
- Small zipper storage pocket
- Super strong Nylon D-Ring
For Dogs over 7kg, check out our Standard DFD
Size & Fitting Instructions
For best fit, measure the girth and length of the dog. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body and the length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail. Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The Micro DFD does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
|Size||Girth (cm)||Length (cm)|
1. LOOSEN NECK STRAP & UNCLIP ALL 3 BUCKLES
2. PLACE THE DFD™ ON THE DOG’S BACK AND CONNECT THE NECK CLIP
3. POSITION DFD FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT.
4. ADJUST THE NECK STRAP FOR SLIGHTLY LOOSE FIT (CHEST STRAPS WILL KEEP THE DFD™ IN PLACE)
TIP: THE FLOTATION PORTION OF THE NECK STRAP DOES NOT NEED TO COVER YOUR DOGS ENTIRE NECK – THEY WILL RECEIVE SUFFICIENT FLOAT FROM THE BACK PORTION OF THE DFD™
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, DFD™ SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
"Kellie"2nd Nov 2013
"We purchased an EzyDog DFD for our Rottweiler and loved it so much we thought we would get a couple of Micro XS for our cats. Our cats have always been ok swimmers but wearing the vest allows them to cruise around in the water more calmly then if they weren’t wearing a DFD or... in this case a CFD. We used the size and fitting instructions on the EzyDog website to choose the right size. Stylish on Rotties and ridiculously gorgeous on Moggies! "